Thursday, September 25, 2008

Central Oregon bouldering

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to live in a place where I can leave my door and be out somewhere peaceful in a matter of minutes. Yesterday I shot some bouldering near Bend with my friends Greg Garretson and Logan Carr along with Brooke Sandahl of Metolius Climbing. They are all incredible strong climbers and as with most of the Oregon scene, relatively unknown.

It was great to escape the barrage of negativity in the news about the economy and just be outside in a beautiful place with good friends.








3 comments:

Tyler Roemer said...

These are rad! I guess I will be seeing a lot more of these pics in the near future.

Unknown said...

Nice pics Ben, have you been upstream yet???? CG

david.c.bryan said...

Where was this exactly, any more specific than near bend? I'd love to go check it out.